Sunday 8 July 2012

FEAR

Fear
We all have felt that stabbing pain; can still move, your heart is pounding fast and faster like trying to clean the blood from a fatal poison that we just swallow. You can't think clearly, but you know what you want. It doesn’t matter if you fear for a life, for a dream, or you are just trying to do it better; that thought of, “be careful” is keeping you looking from far “that”,             I want so much…
I say; it doesn’t worth it, you got to keep moving. I can’t stop now!
Fear is about surviving and life is about defeating fear. Like a spring we must jump on top of fear and go highest and closer to our dreams; where fear is an adventure and my life is a living dream.
Let’s break the chain of fear, let’s teach our children about love, let live our life wanting, going and conquering. Is all right to feel fear; the problem is,         when that is all I feel.

Beatriz

No comments:

Post a Comment